With less than a week to go until Christmas, the official gift scramble has begun. If you’re still on the hunt for stocking stuffers or hostess gifts for the Bon Vivant in your life, check out my top 5 picks here!
I visited my favorite neighborhood specialty store, Hill’s Kitchen, to check out what goodies they have in store for the holidays and they didn’t disappoint!
1. A quality cocktail shaker. This is something no proper home bar should be without! This classic version rings in at $29.95.
2. Spherical Ice Molds. These are $11.50 and sure to delight the cocktail connoisseur in your life. For a crystal clear ice mold, boil the water before cooling and freezing! (Thanks for the tip, Pinterest!)
3. Moscow Mule Mug. This classic cocktail just got a lot more festive with this traditional mug for $14.99. Use it as a bud vase when not sipping your favorite libation!
4. Molecular Gastronomy Cocktail Kits. Perfect for someone who “has everything”, ringing in at $29.95 in Mojito and Margarita versions.
5. Cheeky cocktail napkins. Forget snowflakes and reindeer! Hill’s Kitchen has a huge variety of cheeky cocktail napkins to round out a stocking for the entertainer on your list.
I also love their selection of wine decanters, bottle stoppers, and more! For even more wine related gift ideas, check out last week’s post for the wine lover in your life!
What’s on your holiday wish list?